Baavhai Uul Lithium Brine Project
With one of the largest exploration licences in Mongolia, ION Energy is poised to become a significant player in Asia’s booming Lithium market.
- 80,000+hectares, highly prospective for Lithium brine.
- Average grade 426ppm Lithium.
- Max grade 811ppm Lithium.
- Low Potassium and Magnesium ratios.
- High evaporation and low precipitation endorheic basin, no outflow to external bodies of water.
Strong location advantage over South American producers.
Mongolia set to become a major player in the Lithium Sector.
A large number of Lithium battery factories in China.
Battery Manufacturing nations Korea, Taiwan and Japan all nearby.