TSXV: ION | FRA: 5YB | OTC: IONGF
Capitalize on the Green
Exploring & Developing Mongolia’s Lithium Salars
Baavhai UuI Lithium Brine Project
With one of the largest exploration licences in Mongolia, ION Energy is poised to become a significant player in Asia’s booming Lithium market.
POISED TO BECOME A SIGNIFICANT PLAYER IN ASIA’S BOOMING LITHIUM MARKET.
- Low cost operating environment and first mover advantage
- Gobi desert is an arid environment with high evaporation rates with a year-round working environment
- 30 km by road to China border crossing and close to infrastructure
- 5 planned Giga factories in close proximity
- Korea, Taiwan and Japan all nearby with large tech industries utilizing and manufacturing lithium batteries
- Significantly under valued based on EV/Hectares among its peers
ION Energy vs. Peers
CHINA'S ELECTRIC-VECHICLE MARKET IS THREE TIMES THE SIZE OF THAT OF EUROPE OR THE UNITED STATES
Light EV Sales, by region, thousand units (96 share of EV market)
Be the first to know SUBSCRIBE NOW.
UNRIVALED MANAGEMENT TEAM THAT DELIVERS SHAREHOLDER RETURNS
• Management successfully operating in Mongolia for over a decade.
• A total of 100+ years of combined mining and exploration experience
• Delivering outcomes for investors.
Basic Common Shares
Management & Insiders*
*Insiders and management are escrowed for 24 months/2 years from IPO date
Management & Directors
President & CEO & Director