URGAKH NARAN: RISING SUN
This acquisition solidifies our commitment to the world’s Green Revolution, as Mongolia’s leading lithium explorer & developer. This site is located 150km WNW of the Company’s flagship Baavhai Uul Lithium Project.
About this project
- Almost 20,000 hectares, highly prospective for Lithium brine.
- Situated in the arid and infrastructure rich region of the South Gobi Desert
- Previous work conducted at this project has included a substantial Hydro-chemical sampling program of identified shallow lithium in brines
- Although early stage, this program was highly successful in identifying multiple targets for follow up exploration.
From the site
Expanded exploration program: Announced May 2021
- Our recently acquired 100% owned Urgakh Naran Lithium Salar Project is part of our newly-announced fast-tracked exploration program, with drilling and geophysics as priorities.
- This project’s program will cover five salars located in the central part of the Urgakh Naran basin.
- This basin is centered on an area that is six kilometres wide and more than 20 km long.